MARVEL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  USFBull1 Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:10 pm

Ingame Name: USFBull
How Did you Hear About us (referred by friend):Play with a lot of your members on the server
Past Accounts: Slamminabw
Level Ingame (level does not matter about joining):25 as of this minute.
What Nation are you: U.S
How Long have you Been playing:I played for about two months a year ago. Picked it back up and really got back in to it now that I've gone premium.
How often Can you play:Right now I work a really random schedule. Come January though it will be any time after 4pm EST
Your Internet Connection (cable, adsl): Cable.
Where are you from:I was originally born in Alberquerque NM but I was a military brat. I currently reside in Tampa FL.
Why you want to join: I'm a big marvel fan and I want to be a member of a Fleet where I can help it build and become better. I've met several members in game, all of whom are excellent players.
Past Fleets: Jedi
Do you have Teamspeak and Mic (or willling to get them): I'm willing to get both.
Have you any questions for us: Do you have any intentions of doing fleet battles and harbor assaults in the future?

Thank you for your time and consideration!

USFBull1

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  mfor4x4 Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:58 pm

Approved, you can meet with me (mfor4x4) in game to get into the main fleet.

We are planning on doing fleet battles against other fleets like Fleet Wars and we are setting up scrimmages against other fleets also.
mfor4x4
mfor4x4

Back to top Go down